Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 09, 1997 06:43 PM
by Tom Robertson

On Fri, 10 Jan 97, liesel@dreamscape.com (liesel f. deutsch) wrote:

>To JRC,
>
>Dear John. My advice to you is not to blow your choppers anymore. You're >not going to change Tom's mind. He's not even interested in listening.

I infer from this statement a perception by you of a more firm conclusion
on my part than I have.  But you are right about my not being interested in
listening.  Especially since I don't particularly care about what happened
with the Boston Lodge, it takes very little such abusive vitriol to lead me
to conclude that I have much better ways of educating myself.  My advice to
JRC is that some people will lay down their lives to oppose arrogant
bullies.