Re: The Boston Lodge

Jan 08, 1997 11:37 PM
by Tom Robertson

On Thu, 9 Jan 97 07:09:50 +0000, JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> wrote:

>On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Tom Robertson wrote:

>> Willamay ridiculed the idea that half a million dollars were spent on legal
>> fees.  On that basis alone, without any further investigation (since that
>> is how I believe all investigations should be done, anyway), I will give
>> you two to one odds, on any amount you want to bet up to $10,000, that >>the amount spent on legal fees was less than, oh, say, $300,000.

>	Perhaps you could get Willamay to come clean about the entire
>money trail in the situation. Certainly those who have attempted to
>investigate it - including lawyers and accountants fully capable of
>understanding financial information - have been met with quite a brick
>wall.

I am not about to read 336 lines of your personal vendetta.  I just wanted
to see how you responded to my business offer.  First you say that the TS
spent half a million dollars suing the Boston Lodge because discussing
Alice Bailey was forbidden.  Then, in demonstrating the connection between
the lawsuit and their discussing Alice Bailey, all you say is that they
discussed Alice Bailey and were sued over a property dispute.  Then, when
confronted with a chance to make some money if the half a million dollar
figure were true, the best you can do is ask me how much money was spent on
it.  If anyone has any reason to consider your credibility to be more than
negligible, I would love to hear why.  Maybe Alexis will vouch for you.