Re: Near Death Experiences

Jan 08, 1997 06:03 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199701080632.BAA22315@envirolink.org>, John Straughn
<JTarn@envirolink.org> writes
>I'm not sure how often this topic comes up on this list, but I haven't seen it
>on here in the four or five months that I've been on, so here goes.  I have a
>few questions about the different theories of the people on this list as far
>as what takes place during the "death".  I know quite a bit of scientific
>explanations as well as a few of my own hypothesis concerning the scientific
>and mystical aspects of the phenomena.  I was just curious as to what other
>people thought of the situation and see if anyone was willing to get off of
>the "who's right and who's wrong" rollercoaster for a bit and talk about
>something that has nothing to do with sex or race.  It seems like an excellent
>area for debate as far as being safe from "ego" arguments.  Whatdya say?
>Anyone for a break on the bashing?
>---
>The Triaist

I did the "drowning man" thing at about 14 years old.  I really believed
my time had come.  Maybe I posted this before, and I don't have time or
health today to repeat it (rather long) but I with you on this one, as I
have had two other dittos.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk