Re: Near Death Experiences

Jan 08, 1997 03:54 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 01:33 AM 1/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm not sure how often this topic comes up on this list, but I haven't seen it
>on here in the four or five months that I've been on, so here goes.  I have a
>few questions about the different theories of the people on this list as far
>as what takes place during the "death".  I know quite a bit of scientific
>explanations as well as a few of my own hypothesis concerning the scientific
>and mystical aspects of the phenomena.  I was just curious as to what other
>people thought of the situation and see if anyone was willing to get off of
>the "who's right and who's wrong" rollercoaster for a bit and talk about
>something that has nothing to do with sex or race.  It seems like an excellent
>area for debate as far as being safe from "ego" arguments.  Whatdya say?
>Anyone for a break on the bashing?
>---
>The Triaist

It happened several decades ago to me. I went to see a movie and was not
feeling good. During a break when I was in rest room I passed out. I thought
I am dead, and not at all fearful or apprehensive after being to many TS
meetings where Life after Death was discussed. Was waiting to see what
happens next. Lo and behold, to all my great surprise I was back. May be
what ever that decides whether one goes forward to death or not, seems to
have decided that I am better of back on earth. May be it was my destiny
that I should be here today and writing this. That's all.

MKR