The New Year

Jan 04, 1997 02:15 AM
by John Straughn

So!  Is everyone celebrating the New Year tomorrow(Jan. 4)?  Or did you
celebrate on the first like everyone else.

OH!  Ann, I have a queestion for you.  I believe I read somewhere that if a
month or week starts on a wednesday, that month or week is a Mercury month or
week.  (I think it pertained to months, ...hehe, please forgive my brain-fart)
 This year started on a wednesday, (unless you go by the new year starting on
Jan. 4) ...so would that make this year a mercury year?
---
The Triaist