Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Jan 03, 1997 04:07 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
>
> But I got this weird idea.  I wonder what would happen on the list if
people
> posted their pictures.  If a face were associated with a name, would it
> improve the level of discourse?

Or destroy the mystery?  Perhaps we could attempt a theos-l website,
complete
with pictures of some of the members, along with brief descriptions of
where they
live and how they got involved with theosophy/theos-l.

Being the free spirits we are, we could forego pics of ourselves standing
in front of
our vast theosophical libraries and show ourselves in our natural
circumstance.
I remember quite clearly visiting one woman's website and seeing photos of
her husband's bruised naked butt after a tobaganning accident.  We wouldn't
have to get that natural, but knowing you, babe . . .

-AEB