Re: TSA Board of Directors Meetings (fwd)

Jan 02, 1997 04:48 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> Doss,
>
> I think I already know what the answer will be.  It will be cold day in the
> south of hell when they open those meetings to the members.
>
> Chuck the Heretic

Chuck:

I am a very open minded and optimistic person - as are most
T/theosophists.

I have known some local organizations whose meetings are always open to
members and even to public -- these are 501(c)(3) even though Texas Laws
do not require them. In addition, I see a general trend in open meetings
and I think nothing but good can come out of openness.

So let me wait with optimism.

MKR