Re: Lack of scholarly tone etc

Dec 18, 1996 01:10 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

DC
>I also  believe the ISSUES about Blavatsky and the
>Mahatmas raised by Johnson, Maroney and myself need to
>be seriously addressed and discussed.  Unfortunately, such a
>discussion may not take place on Theos-l or Theos-Roots in the
>near future.

JHE
And that is too bad.  I think that issues concerning the Masters
need to be aired.  Johnson's book would seem to be a good
opportunity for it.  Perhaps, like the Leadbeater controversy,
issues concerning the Masters is too close to home for too many
people for a rational discussion to be possible in a Theosophical
discussion group.

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |