Tom Robertson? Alan Bain?

Dec 16, 1996 08:15 AM
by Mark Kusek

Keith:  No, I am Alan's evil twin and your evil twin, in fact we are
septuplets - seven you know!  Forgive me, I'm still sick! :)  Happy
holidays!

TTT:  I want to be Alan's evil twin, too!  In fact, I'm sure the Triaist
would wish Alan change him into his evil twin, too.  It must be no fun
being a carrot.  We can have an army of Toms.  I think Mark is
channeling April Joy in his spare time.  S=o)