Re: Theosophist Friends

Dec 14, 1996 10:29 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

> Essentially, it's about a large organization, who had control over
> their communications for a long time and became very upset that individuals
> in the organization could establish a mailing list and discuss issues
> that they felt shouldn't be aired.
>
> Not really being thoroughly knowledgeable on the subject, I'd be afraid to
> tackle
> commentary. Perhaps KPJohnson would like to comment.

  Internet is an unusually new medium and due to its nature, most
organizations will find it difficult to come to deal with it. So I am not
surprised by the difficulty Bahai leadership have with it.

  TSA leadership also have a problem with it. How many of the elected
officials of TSA present or past have we seen on theos-l? None. The
question is why?

MKR