WWW Availability of "K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?" by Daniel H. Caldwell

Dec 13, 1996 06:21 PM
by Alan

In message <199612131617.JAA23750@mailhost.azstarnet.com>, Blavatsky
Foundation <blafoun@azstarnet.com> writes
>My paper is NOT available yet at Dr. Lane's homepage but as soon as
>K. Paul Johnson's "Reply" to my paper is finished and ready for
>dissemination, I assume both papers will then be available

Comment: The use of quote marks in reference to KPJ's putative reply, by
all publishing conventions known to me, suggests that the issue is
prejudged, and negatively so.  Please explain this apparent bias in the
light of your lengthy remarks suggesting the value of objective
evaluation of both data and opinions.

Many thanks,

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk