Re: And the beat goes on ...

Dec 12, 1996 08:08 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Art House wrote:

> A friend sent this to us.  We thought you'd like it:
>
> THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN

	Just to give an interesting link between that story and the TS: A
couple of years ago, the NYTS was having its annual meeing.
Simultaneously, at the Barnes & Noble's a block away, Dave Barry was
appearing to give a talk and booksigning. My wife and I were torn, to
say the least. We decided, since the annual meeting was at 7:30, to show
up at 7:00 and see as much of the talk as possible. Luckily for us, the
talk was rather short; Dave Barry read an excerpt from his book. The
exact excerpt you just quoted.

	Bart Lidofsky

P.S. We made the annual meeting handily, much to the chagrin of those
Dave Barry fans who did not attend the reading...