Re: Theosophist Friends

Dec 12, 1996 10:02 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Art House <trankusek@earthlink.net>
>
> K. Paul J., we at Art House just bought your book "The Masters
> Revealed."  Let's see whether we'll hate you, too.  We're sorry that we
> are going to share your book, that means less profit for you.  :-)

When I read this post, I heard in my mind the words being said
in many voices.  Sort of like the Borg?

Anyway, love or hate him, KPJ's has an article in the latest
issue of Gnosis magazine which I haven't gotten around to
reading yet.  But I did appreciate your short piece on the
Bahai and their problems with the Internet.  It was truly
enlightening.

-Ann E. Bermingham