Forbidden notice

Oct 28, 1996 02:51 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199610281730.MAA19691@cliff.cris.com>, "Ann E. Bermingham"
<safron@concentric.net> writes
>----------
>> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
>> Ann,
>> Writers may never get paid what we are worth, but we still like to eat
>and
>> look much askance on people who think we should just give stuff away.
>
>Add to that comment those people called artists and I heartily agree.
>
>-Ann E. Bermingham

My reply to this is copyright, and I don't expect Chuck to pay me for
it.  So is some of my own writing in my web pages, but that's me.

My favorite notice reads:

It is forbidden to read this notice.  Penalty $50 payable to A.Bain.

(I must be feeling tired ....)

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk