Re: the pledge & the week end

Oct 19, 1996 08:31 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, liesel f. deutsch wrote:

> >        >transfer all the assets to the Trust and once this is done, no one
> >has to
> >
> >What's the Trust? The reason why I'm asking is that last year, when I asked
> >Fernando de Torilljos to tell me what happened to the money the TS of A
> >obtained from the lawsuit which followed the sale of the Boston Lodge's
> >house, he said it was in the hands of a Trust. Is that connected?
> >
> >Liesel

	I do not know what Trust he was talking about. There is the
Theosophical Investment Trust which invests funds for TSA. There could be
another Trust setup by the Boston Lodge. So it is possible that the money
is sitting somewhere earning some income which is available for the
Boston lodge to use.

MKRamadoss