we are all equals

Oct 18, 1996 08:42 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

OK, we are all equals.
But we're not the same.
At this stage of our evolution sex does matter. If you think it's not, you
haven't watched TV lately. We haven't advanced enough to rebecome
hermaphrodites.
 I go along with Ann's idea that it would be nice to have a service once
with all female generic names. That is because, even though we all know that
women and men are all equally important, this is not yet being acted out in
our every day lives. And as of the moment it is very important to women to
be recognized as being equally as valuable as men. As long as there's
unwanted pinching in the office, we're not equal.

Liesel