Re: One Final Thought

Oct 18, 1996 07:31 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

My apologies for the omission. Many of us here have used olcott library
e-mail and you have always been very prompt responsive and helpful. Keep
up the good work.

I am glad to know that several at Olcott have personal e-mail address and
I hope some of them are on theos-xxxx lists.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss