Re: We are all equals

Oct 15, 1996 10:00 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Many of us do not have any problem at all. When you overlook the
substance and intent and look to the form and try to read something
offensive into it, then we have a problem.

Let us move on and address the human issues that surround us everyday and
hope our presence will brighten up the day for those with whom we come
into contact and interact whether in a one on one personal encounter or
thru any other medium.

MKRamdoss