"Politically Correct?" - upload info

Oct 14, 1996 04:37 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

As this subject has reared its ugly head once more, I have taken the
opportunity to post John Crocker's excellent expose, "Politically
Correct Theosophy" to my homepage directory structure.

I have uploaded two versions, pcorrect.txt (32,441 bytes) and
pcorrect.htm (33,943 bytes).  Both can be found with a web browser at

http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/wisdom/JRC/

Case *matters* - type exactly as shown.  I am also posting the ASCII
text version directly to the list for the benefit of recent subscribers
who may not have web browsers.  It lacks John's original italics
emphases, but the meaning is clear enough.  There is a short appendix by
Liesel.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.