ESP

Oct 13, 1996 09:01 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

        Dear folks,

ESP is one subject we've bandied about quite a bit on this mailing list.
Well, I've got something very postive to add to our bantering.

I have a habit of buying interesting books & then just letting them sit in
my book case. I just now had occasion to pull out such a one and read it,
and let me tell you, if you're interested in factual, modern day info on
ESP, to say nothing of getting a brief (1 book) overview of Theosophy, read
Dora Kunz's "The Personal Aura". It's really good.

Liesel