AB vs HPB

Oct 12, 1996 06:21 PM
by Jerry Schueler

> I would also thank you for showing me a very glaring reason why
>there is a rift between the TS and the Bailey Group.
>
>-Ann E Bermngham

	I agree with you, Ann.  The quotes given are wrong.
Time, for example, does exist on the inner planes, albeit
not in the minute-hour-day sequences that we have in the
waking state where time is counted by the earth's revolutions
around the sun.  Long ago I tried some AB material, and then
went back to HPB.  The quotes given by Max are probably one
of my reasons.

Jerry S.
Member, TI