Re: Hodson (Ex:Angels & . . . )

Sep 17, 1996 04:14 PM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
I'm not sure what to make of HPB and the tea cup.  If a conjuring trick, it
was a very good one.  If an apport phenomena, it was a very strange one.
Don't feel too bad.  I think anyone who goes to any church is a little nuts.
 Someone at the TS once asked me my opinion of Xtianity and I responded,
"BRAIN AIDS!"
And I did not skate across the third floor of Olcott.  I tried to dive out
the window.
But Hodson...well, read his journals and you'll see what I mean.  Anyone who
convinces himself that a Master with a bizarre name has chosen him to reform
the TS has serious problems.

Chuck the Heretic