Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 14, 1996 02:41 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I'm sure that Murray's observations will be interesting and I'll probably
enjoy reading them myself.  But Hodson is an embarrassment to the TS.  There
is nothing scientific about unverifiable visions and to claim that there is
makes us look pretty silly.
So, for the benefit of those who may have forgotten, the scientific method is
as follows:
1.  Observe
2.  Form an hypothesis based on the observation
3.  TEST THE HYPOTHESIS (how one is to test visions of giant angels is beyond
me)
4.  Formulate a theory based on the results of the test.

Chuck the Heretic