Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 16, 1996 10:08 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
That was my boo-boo.  I keep forgetting that when you work with someone you
tend to have different view of that person that those who see from a the
benefit of hindsight and then add the generational differences, well, never
let it be said that a little minefield ever stood in my way of blowing things
up.
The important thing is that we don't accept anything without questioning it.
 That is how we get into real trouble.

Chuck the Heretic