Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 15, 1996 08:29 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Again I enjoyed reading Murray's post responding mine and Chuck's. Years
ago I had read some of the observations of Hodson on diseases.  They were
very interesting.

Another point of interest I should mention here is that Hodson travelled
very extensively and lectured on many topics. And the service he has done
should be kept in view.

He also visited San Antonio  several years before I moved here. I wish I
had the opportunity to meet  him personally, but I did not. Even while I
was in India, he was at Adyar heading the School of Wisdom and I was too
young and with less initiative to have gone and met and talked to him.

	MK Ramadoss