Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 14, 1996 07:44 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

It is very refreshing to read Murray's letters. It confirms what Sages
have been saying for a long time that Occultism is very scientific and
the findings have been verified by repeated checking. I think that he has
brought into focus the fact that in the inner world we are dealing with
totally different world and hence our ideas and opinions don't apply.

Turning to another topic, everyone knows that Hodson's notes had to be
published in Philipines with great difficulty and I ran across a
reference after several years.

With Internet, Murray can e-publish without having to find a publisher.
Still keeping all the copyright. It could even be serialized and I would
be eagerly looking forward to it.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss