Re: Question (Stephen M. Dicke)

Sep 04, 1996 10:25 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Hi Stephen,

I just returned from vacation.  In reply to your post of Aug.
27th:   I am interested in the comparative writings of
theosophists and in theosophical history.   What are your
approaches to your interests?

Jerry

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |