Re: The Etheric Plane

Aug 23, 1996 04:27 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I found something you disagree with -- the definition in the glossary of
>"etheric".

I just checked this, and you are correct.  She uses the formula
etheric=astral, which is kinda weird.  I wonder where she got
that from?  She implies that it comes from the SD, but it is
likely just her interpretation, because I have never got
such an idea from the SD.  Anyway, using the cosmic
elements, I use the formulas etheric=Earth and astral=Water
where the etheric is the region of subplanes beyond our
physical senses but still on the physical plane.
	Thanks for pointing this out.  I always like to
think that I differ from other writers at least somewhere. :-)

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI