Re: To Cos: Beatles & Rules

Aug 18, 1996 09:15 AM
by Drpsionic

Murray,
All kidding aside, there is a serious problem in the TS with regard to music.
 But I'm inclined to think that that will pass along with the generation that
holds to such concerns.
And you're right.  It takes a lot to embarrass me.  (Though if someone in the
TS ever gets their hands on the porno films I made 25 years ago...) :-)

Chuck the Heretic