Re: Publishing Books

Aug 12, 1996 08:32 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I'm a writer and soon to be a publisher and I don't like it one little bit.
 It means that it will be impossible to make a living and thus it will remove
the incentive for people to take the time to do it, except for the nuts and
fanatics with their axes to grind without any reasonable people to answer
them.

Chuck