Re: reincarnation & group souls

Aug 03, 1996 02:11 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I wonder if it helps discriminate between those if we consider the
>humanity as a huge entity--then the human collective unconscious may be
>considered a strata in the humanity's subconscious mind, which is not the
>same as animal group souls. I believe the entity is called Macroprosopus
>in the Rosicrusian tradition--but I am not sure about it.

	Macroprosopus is a personification.  If we personify
for humans, why not for cats?  How about Bast?  The collective
unconscious is humanity's group soul--a soulish kind of thing
that we humans all share.  Anyone who suggests that animals
have no individuality simply doesn't understand animals.  As
far as I am concerned, even the smallest dust mite has its
own unique individuality.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI