Atlantis

Jul 26, 1996 06:27 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

>In our interpretation of Atlantis, are we forgetting that H.P.B. emphasized
>"Symbolism" as a key to understanding her writings.  Is the following a
>possible interpretation for the atlantis legend:

Ther is an old (about 100 years old, I think) book called "Phylos the Tibetan". It was dictated by Phylos to a young American and covers several of Phylos' own incarnations, especially on Atlantis. This book is fascinating, even if you don't believe in its historical accuracy (which I do, at least to a certain degree). Who ever wrote it certainly had an extraordinary iomagination and talent for writing psychological thrillers, unless, of course, he just wrote it "as it was".

The book is available in many New Age type bookstores.

Bjorn