Copy of: VOICE DISCUSSION SUGGESTIONS
Jul 26, 1996 08:42 PM
by Keith Price
> From: Keith Price, 74024,3352
> TO: allroots, >internet:firstname.lastname@example.org
> DATE: 7/20/96 6:30 PM
RE: Copy of: VOICE DISCUSSION SUGGESTIONS
I think we should agree on some guidelines, although everyone is free to do what
they want, of course, and no doubt will, as I know I will as the Voice speaks to
1. Read a section as divided by uploading format each week. If some feel that
there is a better way to divide the uploads for study, please make a suggestion
and consider uploading these.
2. Meditate deeply on the aphorisms or precepts that really speak to you and
your HIGHER SELF.
3. Consider meditating before going to bed and after waking up in the morning on
a short fragment so that there is a connection beyond critical analysis.
4. Consider applying something in your life each day, or listen to your Voice
and see if it helps you with some everyday issue (and bring it back to the group
5. Feel free to add historical notes of interest and biographical insights from
HPB's life (although, personally I hope this isn't the focus).
6. Start posting anytime and as much as you want!
Let the Voice of the Silence speak in you!
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application