Re: Atlantis et al.

Jul 23, 1996 08:20 AM
by Drpsionic

Paul K,
I think on of the problems here is the assumption that Masters are in some
way omniscient, which they are not.  They are quite capable of making
mistakes, and if you read the Mahatma Letters carefully, you will find lots
of them.  But you must remember that the Masters did not write all the
letters themselves.  Often, according to their own words (and Eldon and
Daniel will probably have the references on this) they assigned the task to a
student or assistant who did the work and would have much less knowledge.
The Masters are more evolved in many ways, but we do no service to them by
deifying them.

Chuck the Heretic