Re: There *is* a TS yoga

Jul 21, 1996 07:40 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.90.960721183559.12157A-
100000@library.berkeley.edu>, Maxim Osinovsky <mosinovs@library.berkeley
.edu> writes
>No, I was not saying that. I was suggesting doing concentration and
>meditation with the purpose of making contact with the Self rather with
>the purpose of doing concentration and meditation.

Sounds fine to me.

>In the final analysis, everybody finds his/her own unique way to
>realization--for some it is working in the office, for others doing
>business or science, for still others pursuing quest in the area of core
>theosophy or process theosophy, New Age, Christianity, and so forth... The
>incredible and irreducible variety of threads woven together! Sometimes
>they resonate in tune with each other, sometimes they don't. So if what I
>had to say did not make much sense for you, please ignore it.

Maybe you are simply having a language/communication problem?  What you
say here makes sense to me :-)

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)