Re: Castaneda

Jul 20, 1996 06:05 PM
by Maxim Osinovsky

Re Castaneda's books:

It is interesting to know what people think about them, but I presume for
theosophists it's immensely more important to ask what's their
importance for the planetary evolution. The theosophical motto suggests
"there is no religion higher than truth" rather than "there is no
religion higher than my personal opinion."

Max