Summer school, day 1

Jul 16, 1996 04:49 AM
by Drpsionic

Well, they haven't killed me yet.
Joy was in her usual good form this morning but Radha put me to sleep for a
while.  It's not that what she has to say isn't interesting, but she has this
sort of monotone that knocks me out.
I avoided the afternoon program.  I hate travelogues and I saw Steve's video
of Adyar a couple of years ago.  It would be better if he had an elephant
stampede and some dancing girls.
The evening program was about Star Trek and Theosophy.  Unfortunately, Bob
Elwood is ill and thus we had his videotape and barebones script for John to
work from and it didn't.

Chuck the Heretic