(Chuck/3)

Jul 10, 1996 05:12 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960710131014_573722314@emout07.mail.aol.com>,
Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>Thus, in a very real sense, I believe that in
>the realm of the spiritual anything does go and everything is permitted.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Curiously, Chuck, it is clear that some of the earliest Christians took
exactly this view - there is a passage somewhere where the apostle Paul
tells them off for going overboard with it :-) (Probably 1 Corinthians).

Off the top of my head I think he said: "All things are lawful for me,
but not all are expedient."

Should suit you ...

Alan :-)
---------