Re: Theosophy

Jul 07, 1996 11:08 PM
by Maxim Osinovsky

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> Max,
> Yep, there is never too much work for us Dark Forces to do.  If it weren't
> for our fellow theosophists we'd never get a break.
>
> Chuck

You are right Chuck!

Moreover, you underestimate yourself. See what the superior theosophical
oracle says (SD, comments on Stanza III.6):

"The essence of darkness being absolute light...

"According to the tenets of Eastern Occultism, Darkness is the only true
actuality, the basis and the root of light, without which the latter
could never manifest itself, nor even exist. Light is matter, and
Darkness pure Spirit. (!!! - Max)

"The devil is now called Darkness by the Church, whereas, in the Bible he
is called the "Son of God," the bright star of the early morning, Lucifer."

Max