breathing exercises and psychic development

Jul 02, 1996 09:04 PM
by Drpsionic

This may not be the most ethical thing to do, but since Paul posted one of
his reviews I am going to let you all see one of my fan letters that I got
from a person on another list I belong to.  I've removed his address so he
won't get flamed by our zealots.
It should give you some idea of the committment I have to psychic
development.

Chuck the Heretic
Hi! this is off list for a moment. Are you Charles Cosimano, that
wrote "Psionic power" and "Psychic power". If you are, I just want
to say thank you for the best and most informative books on psychic
development of the millenium.
Thanks again,
James Lin
Taiwan R.O.C.