Re: Rounding off of discussions

Jul 01, 1996 09:12 PM
by Drpsionic

Rich,
Charles Tart should sound familiar.  He's a researcher out of the University
of California at Davis and had been around forever.  He spent the better part
of an afternoon in 1993 hiding from me at the World Parliament of Religions.
 I didn't chase him or anything.  He just took one look at me and ran.  It
was very funny.

Chuck