Re: Activities of Theosophists/TS in Early Days

Jun 29, 1996 11:37 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:21 PM 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Then in the name of siblinghood they by all means should be
>exercized--er--exorcized.
>
>Chuck the Heretic
>
>Chuck:

I still think "excised" is the best idea. When people like that join the
greater reality, I almost feel sorry for them, they are always sooooo
disappointed.....almost as disappointed as Christian's and Jews when they
find out their little religious fantasies just ain't necessarily so!
Notice I said "ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM", that doesn't mean I really
do.And then the fun begins!

alex