Re: Martin vs. Process Theosophists

Jun 29, 1996 06:30 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 29 Jun 1996, Jerry Schueler wrote:
> >Another thing is that I regard indifference in attitude regarding
> > this matter of labeling as a very serious flaw.
> 	Martin, what you you mean here?  How
> do you know that the "indifference" isn't tacit agreement?

Or perhaps far more likely, its just the Net. There are always multiple
discussions running ... and probably most people only follow one or two
in any depth, and simply skim the rest. To think indifference to any
thread, or issue within a thread, is a serious flaw, is to assume everyone
on the list carefully reads every post, and has plenty of interest in
(and time for) responding to every point. But that just isn't the reality
of the Net ... on this list or any other.
							Regards, -JRC