science + religion = theosophy??

Jun 25, 1996 06:07 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199606252359.TAA15084@darius.cris.com>, Christopher Allen
<coallen@cris.com> writes
>I'm curious as to how "process" theosophists (such as Alexis) view the
>"science+religion=theosophy" theme.
>
>Chris

Makes no sense to me at all, whatever you call it. Science+religion is
an amalgamation of two impossible terms.

There are sciences, and there are religions.  "Science" is an
abstraction, and "Religion" is an abstraction - but then so is
"Theosophy" in its proper meaning.

Let me put my point of view simply "Apples+oranges=apples+oranges."

Alan :-\
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age