Occult Chemistry

Jun 23, 1996 03:15 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <9606231711.AA05305@alpinet.net>, Bjorn Roxendal
<roxendal@sunrise.alpinet.net> writes
>I will try to get this book. Do you like it only for its "esoteric" content
>or does it have any value from a more "scientific" view point?

Excuse interruption ...

It is many a year since I read this book, but it depends heavily, if
memory serves me well, on Leadbeater's "psychic" observations, most of
which, with hindsight, are higly questionable in terms of anything other
than imaginative fantasy.  Scientifically, in the accpeted sense, it
probably has no value at all.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: