Re: The Spirit of Theosophy

Jun 19, 1996 11:51 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:09 AM 6/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Well, you could always pay them to vote.
>
>Chuck
>
>NO, no, no,no, make them pay NOT to vote! Oh well, the thing they've got to
see, is that if they DON'T vote they'll lose the opportunity to do do, and
then they'll whine, but it will be too late some wolf like me will come
along and tell them what to do, and what to think, and what they may say!
I'd be very classy at doing it, after all my ancestors did it for about
three thousand years!

alex