Re: TSA/Adyar -- bad karma

Jun 18, 1996 00:03 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:55 PM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>question ---
>
>you are Radha....  what are you going to do today?
>
>peace  --
>
>john e. mead
>John E. Mead  jem@vnet.net
>Theos-L etc. list-owner
>Member of Theosophical Society in America
>Member of Theosophy International
>[Physics is impossible without imaginary numbers]
>[Mathematics is impossible without consciousness]
>
>Response to question: I am Radha....""Hmmm, let's see I have a headache and
am in a bad mood becuase the weather's lousy...what will make my day" I
know, I'll throw some National Section out, that always makes me feel
good!...Hmmm can't throw out the Americans that's where all the money comes
from....hmmm..those Australians are always studying Alice Bailey....and
their aborigines...out they go!...there now my headaches gone away..what's
for lunch?"

alexis dolgorukii