Re: Core Teachings (to Dan)

Jun 17, 1996 03:15 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 06:14 PM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:

>	Alexis: Thanks for your comments. FYI, I have had a copy to
>Tillett's book for several years. I have no reason yet to change my mind
>about the good CWL and AB have done for TS and countless members of TS,
>including myself.
>
>	...MKRamadoss

Alexis seems to have a hard time dealing with a combination of good and bad.
He likes to put people in either this or that catagory, he doesn't like to
deal with the mixture. Yet, in real life there is almost always both. I
think it is fair to give credit where credit is due, as well as speak out
against the negatives. To me, it is obvious that both CWL and AB has done A
LOT of good. It is also quite obvious that they made serious mistakes.
That's life, and that's how we learn. Perhaps only Alexis is pure and
perfect enough to cast the first stone?

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net