Re: Review of what Dr. M., A.D. and D. DeG. have written on OOBEs and PSI, with additional comments by Daniel Caldwell

Jun 15, 1996 01:20 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 01:55 AM 6/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Various comments have been made by Dr. Mike Mueckler
>on the "reality" of out-of-the-body- experiences and psychic
>phenomena.

I like to approach these issues from a practical perspective. There are at
least two good books online that are written by experienced out-of-body
travellers. They share in detail the exact techniques they are using and
many individual OB experiences. Although I don't recommend this type of OB
travel I find the reading very interesting. Some of their expereinces
parallell my own. I "accidentily" found myself out of the body several times
in my childhood/teenage years.

Bjorn

http://www.acadiacom.net/studynet/preface.html

roxendal@alpinet.net