Re:Ruminations: Martin Euser

Jun 15, 1996 10:22 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

Psychologically speaking we have Alexis coming down on anything and
everything he does not agree with in a very emotional way. At the same time
he claims he is basing his opinions "only on facts". He also tends to see
things in a simplistic white and black pattern. These factors make
constructive interchange with Alexis very difficult. He also tends to
project his own hot temper and condemnatory style on other people, accusing
them for the tendencies he himself is constantly dsiplaying. All the while
consuming more band width than anybody else on this list and tying up
constructive people in more or less meaningless and fruitless interchanges.

In my case he decided NOT even talk to me, because my opinions, in his
opinion are so outrageous. Perhaps that is advice that many of us should
apply to him. This would leave us with much more time and energy for
constructive work to further the cause of Theosophy.

As Martin notes, he is very fond of forcefully condemning this or that,
without having substantial backing for his position. He enjoys throwing his
opinions into the throat of everybody without being receptive to the
necessary reactions.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net